Join our team! Help fix and repair sport equipment or bicycles, outfit kids, pick up donated items, volunteer at fundraising events and more.
What’s in it for volunteers?
- Meeting others who share your passion for giving.
- Training in a low-stress environment.
- Thank you events, including summer barbecues, Christmas dinners, volunteer lunches, summertime breakfast and an annual golf tournament.
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in a child’s life.
What can I do at Sport Central?
- Pick up gear from donations bins.
- Sort, fix and stock equipment.
- Repair bikes and equipment.
- Run industrial sewing machines.
- Be a part of fundraising at special events.
Interested? Give us a call, or drop by for coffee during our office hours and ask us for a tour! Or fill out our Volunteer Application Form.
- – Alec Fedoruk - General Manager, 1993 – 1998
- – Lona Dermott - Founder and volunteer 1991 – Present
- – Bob Sangster - General Manager, 1991-1993